- This event has passed.
Basic Will Planning – CARP Vaughan Chapter – Part One in a series
September 22, 2012 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Presented by – Jag Gandhi, Wilson Vukelich LLP & Paul Freedman MBA CFP
Our three part educational series has been created to provide critical guidance on estate and succession planning needs to our aging population. The purpose of the series is to provide key planning strategy basics when transferring one’s wealth on death or incapacity.
On Saturday September 22, 2012, we will be discussing:
- What happens if you die without a Will?
- On Death what goes through your Estate and what does not?
- How to provide under your Will – Outright Distribution vs. Trusts
- Other Will planning considerations – dependents, pets, separation/remarriage and charities
- Financial Tools for Estate Planning