- This event has passed.
Breakfast For Business Seminar – Stopping the Competition
March 4, 2015 @ 7:45 am - 9:00 am
Speakers – Dan Condon & Christine Ashton
Registration – 7:45 a.m.
Breakfast and Seminar – 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
As a business owner or manager, it can be very frustrating to see an employee or contractor leave your business and start competing against you.
At this seminar, we will discuss various ways in which an employer can attempt to prevent unfair competition through the use of:
- Non-solicitation covenants;
- Non-competition covenants;
- Pay-if-You Compete Clauses;
- Confidentiality provisions;
- Employer Property provisions; and
- Enforcing these covenants, clauses, and provisions.