- This event has passed.
Construction Law Webinar: Construction Contracts 101 – November 18, 2021
November 18, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Construction contracts can greatly impact the success of construction projects, however, they are often complex and, at times, confusing. A poorly drafted, ambiguous or one-sided contract can cause significant financial implications and delays. As a result, it is imperative that those involved in the construction industry, including homeowners planning to enter into construction contracts, have a general understanding of the basics of construction contracts and how their rights and remedies can be affected.
We invite you to join Cara Shamess on November 18, 2021 for a construction law webinar that will address key topics related to construction contracts, including:
- The importance for parties to a construction contract to be familiar with and understand the contract terms
- Different types of construction contracts
- Key construction contract provisions
- The significance of force majeure clauses
- The importance of complying with notice provisions in construction contracts
- Why it is crucial for homeowners to have renovation contracts reviewed