- This event has passed.
Construction Law Webinar: Construction Liens 101
September 23 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
A construction lien is a very powerful tool available to those that are seeking to be paid for services or materials supplied to a construction project, but there are also very strict requirements that must be followed in order to enforce a lien. Construction liens can also have significant impacts on construction projects. As a result, it is imperative that those involved in the construction industry have a general understanding of construction liens.
We invite you to join Cara Shamess on Thursday September 23, 2021 for a construction law webinar that will address key topics related to construction liens, including:
- What is a construction lien?
- When does a construction lien arise
- How is a construction lien filed?
- What are the deadlines that apply to construction liens and what happens if a deadline is missed?
- Can an error in a construction lien be corrected?
- What options are available to owners when a construction lien is filed against their property?
- What is the difference between vacating and discharging a construction lien?