- This event has passed.
Employer Webinar Series: Key Clauses in Employment Agreements – February 26, 2020
February 26 @ 9:15 am - 10:30 am
The use of written employment agreements can provide many benefits to an employer. In this webinar, we will discuss the key terms to be used in an proper employment agreement as well as the proper process to be followed when using written employment agreements. We will review the impact of recent case law and address matters including:
1. The proper process to be followed when using written employment agreements;
2. How to draft termination clauses;
3. How to provide for variable compensation, bonuses and other employee perks;
4. When is it appropriate to use restrictive covenants;
5. How to protect Confidential Information and Intellectual Property rights; and
6. When to provide an existing employee with a new written employment agreement.