Employer Webinar Series: Stopping the Competition: Using Restrictive Covenants
April 18 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
In today’s competitive environment, employers need to proactively address its competitors. As an employer, you may be looking to hire the star employee or star team of a competitor. Alternatively, you may be in the position of having to respond to employee’s departure to a competitor or their decision to start their own competing business.
To assist owners, managers, and HR professionals in regards to handling the competition, Wilson Vukelich LLP is providing a best practices employer webinar. During this webinar you will learn:
- how to ensure that new employees from competitors are not exposing your company to litigation;
- how to draft proper confidentiality agreements;
- how to draft proper non-competition and non-solicitation agreements;
- how to use a pay-if-you-compete agreement; and
- what to do if a former employee has misused confidential information or is improperly competing against you.