- This event has passed.
Live On-line Training: Employer Webinar Series – Employer Strategies for Addressing the Competition February 7, 2018
February 7 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am$75.00
BEST PRACTICES FOR EMPLOYERS IN ADDRESSING THE COMPETITION
Our Employer Webinar Series provides employers with value-added seminars by discussing best practices, going through practical examples, and providing sample documents. As part of this ongoing and popular Series, we will be providing a webinar on addressing the competition.
In today’s competitive environment, employers need to proactively address its competitors. As an employer, you may be looking to hire the star employee or star team of a competitor. Alternatively, you may be in the position of having to respond to employee’s departure to a competitor or their decision to start their own competing business.
To assist owners, managers, and HR professionals in regards to handling the competition, Wilson Vukelich LLP is providing a best practices employer webinar. During this webinar you will learn:
- how to ensure that new employees from competitors are not exposing your company to litigation;
- how to draft proper confidentiality agreements;
- how to draft proper non-competition and non-solicitation agreements;
- how to use a pay-if-you-compete agreement; and
- what to do if a former employee has misused confidential information or is improperly competing against you.