- This event has passed.
Live Online Training Session – Preventing and Responding to Workplace Violence and Harassment
July 22, 2015 @ 9:30 am - 10:00 am
Trainers – Dan Condon & Christine Ashton
Based on the popularity of our previous workplace training webinars, we will now be providing a live online training session on how to respond to workplace violence and harassment.
When an employee advises that there has been an incident of workplace violence or harassment, it is important that an employer take immediate action. An employer should ensure that the complaint is documented, investigated, and addressed. If an employer fails to take these steps, they can find themselves facing a Human Rights complaint, a Ministry of Labour claim and /or investigation, and/or a civil claim.
To assist supervisors, managers, and HR staff in regards to workplace violence and harassment, Wilson Vukelich LLP is providing a training session.
At the training session you will learn:
- ensuring you have proper workplace violence and harassment policies and procedures;
- how to record complaints of workplace violence and/or harassment;
- how it investigate claims of workplace violence and/or harassment;
- how to address claims of workplace violence and harassment; and
- how to avoid a Human Rights complaint, a Ministry of Labour complaint, and a civil action.