- This event has passed.
Powers of Attorney and Living Wills – CARP Vaughan Chapter – Part Two in a series
October 20, 2012 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Presented by – Jag Gandhi, Wilson Vukelich LLP & Paul Freedman MBA CFP
Our three part educational series has been created to provide critical guidance on estate and succession planning needs to our aging population. The purpose of the series is to provide key planning strategy basics when transferring one’s wealth on death or incapacity.
On Saturday October 20th, 2012, we will be discussing:
- What are Powers of Attorney?
- Discussing the various types of Powers of Attorney:
- Property vs Personal Care
- General vs Continuing
- What to consider when drafting a Power of Attorney
- What is a Living Will?
- Compensation for Attorneys
- Issues in Creating an Income Retirement Stream