Speakers - Carole McAfee Wallace, Christopher Caruana & Parisima Zandi Registration - 7:45 a.m. Breakfast and Seminar - 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Litigation can be strange and unfamiliar; being served with a
Speakers – Carole McAfee Wallace, Christopher Caruana & Parisima Zandi
Registration – 7:45 a.m.
Breakfast and Seminar – 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Litigation can be strange and unfamiliar; being served with a Statement of Claim is never a pleasant experience. The steps you take at the beginning of a lawsuit may have an impact on your success.
This seminar will provide you with a practical perspective for managing litigation, including:
- Initial considerations – when were you served? Is it a fight worth fighting?
- What information and documents do you need to secure, and from whom?
- Is there an alternatiove to litigation?
- When should you initiate a counterclaim? Third party claim?
- What are the stages of a court action?
- Legal costs – how do they work and what are the risks?
(Wednesday) 7:45 am - 9:00 am EST
Edward Village Hotel (formerly Delta Markham Hotel)
50 East Valhalla Drive, Markham, Ontario Canada
Wilson Vukelich LLP